Only 1 left in stock
One of the most unique Theropod dinosaurs ever discovered, Carnotaurus had many features that make it unlike any other dinosaur, including its unusually deep skull topped with two short, spiky horns. This meat eater lived around 70 million years ago in what is now Argentina.
- Scientific Name: Carnotaurus (“Meat-eating Bull”) sastrei
- Characteristics: This Carnotaurus figure is scientifically accurate and highly detailed, showing off this dinosaur’s many unique traits, including its deep skull, spiked brow horns, tiny arms and bumpy knobs covering its body. It is sculpted in a walking pose, perhaps on the prowl for a Saltasaurus to eat.
- Size and Color: This figure measures nearly 11 inches long and is 4 inches tall. It’s about as long as a standard American ruler. The Carnotaurus’s body is a drab green with a dark brown reticulated pattern and a darker brown stripe along its back. Its head is orange and its feet are gray.
- The Carnotaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- Non-toxic and BPA free.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 26.5 L x 7 W x 9.5 H
- Size in inches: 10.43 L x 2.76 W x 3.74 H
|Dimensions||10.43 x 2.76 x 3.74 in|