Only 1 left in stock
While not as popular as its relative Oviraptor, Citipati is much more well understood by paleontologists. In fact, most artistic depictions of Oviraptor are actually based on Citipati. This ten foot long theropod dinosaur lived during the Late Cretaceous and was very likely covered in feathers.
- Scientific Name: Citipati (named after a spirit in the Buddhist faith)
- Characteristics: This Citipati figure is posed in a walking stance with its head turned to the left, possibly alerted to the presence of a predator. With feathers over nearly its entire body, this figure is meticulously sculpted and hand-painted, showing off its striking bold plumage.
- Size and Color: Citipati measures 7 inches long and just over 4 ¼ inches tall. It’s about the size of a large index card. Its feathers are green, blue, dark brown and light brown, with a mask of white over the eyes and on its arms. Its underside is an orange-brown and its featherless lower legs are gray with black claws.
- The Citipatis is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- Non-toxic and BPA free
- Size in cm: 17.3 L x 5 W x 10.3 H
- Size in inches: 6.81 L x 1.97 W x 4.06 H
|Dimensions||6.8 x 1.9 x 4 in|