Let’s play with our T.rex friend! This story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian’s educational mission.
- This story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years
- The adorable T.rex puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little dinosaur fans in your life!
- Officially licensed Smithsonian Kids product
|Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 1 in|