Styracosaurus 2018(Wild Safari)
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Second perhaps only to Triceratops as the most well-known Ceratopsian, Styracosaurus lacked the eyebrow horns of its cousin, but more than made up for it with 4-6 long spikes on its neck frill, and a nose horn that could measure up to two feet long!
- Scientific Name: Styracosaurus (Spiked Lizard)
- Characteristics: This Styracosaurus figure features the typical Ceratopsian body, with four legs, a short tail, and a scaly hide with smaller scales intermittently broken up by larger ones, based on fossilized Ceratopsian skin impressions. Its neck frill features six long spikes, along with several shorter protrusions, and its distinctive nose horn projects from its beaked face.
- Size and Color: Our hand-painted Styracosaurus figure measures 8 inches long from its nose horn to the tip of its tail, and just over 3 ½ inches tall to the tip of its tallest frill spine. It’s about the size of a large index card. The figure is brown above and white below with dark green striping, and a green-and-white striped tail. Its horns and beak are raw sienna, and its frill features two large red spots, perhaps for display purposes in attracting a mate.
- The Styracosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in cm: 18.5 L x 5 W x 9 H
- Size in inches: 7.28 L x 1.97 W x 3.54 H
|Dimensions||7.28 x 1.97 x 3.54 in|
CollectA / Procon, CollectA / Procon Deluxe Dinosaurs, Dinosaur Collections$25.95